Behind the face of a thousand smiles.

Interaction Design [ Digital.Imaging Artist [

EDWIN TAN [ 26 SEPTEMBER 1990.
Becoming stronger than ever.

Tumblr | Friendster | Myspace | Twitter | Facebook
since january2008
Web Counter



Melancholy
Monday, May 21, 2012 5:15 PM


I like this boy. but he is straight and even if he is not there is no way i am somewhat near his qualities. But the question is, how do I find out if he is straight or not from his mouth. I heard he told people he is straight but everyone often think he is gay. But honestly, from the heart telling me. So I can have my resolve and try to heal myself for being weak! 
It is so strange that you know so many people in your life time. You love them, but you arent attracted to want to know them more. Than unknowingly came a fella, and your world changes. You views and thoughts are no longer just about yourself. And when you know they are going to leave, probably forever. Your heart cries out and die bit by bit everyday. You can't think probably, you can focus and you can't perform well. 
Enough of chatters. 

I had a bloody good steamboat session with my teammates on Saturday at Meng's house. Of Ivan porkchop brought his dog over! fuck the cutest thing ever. Hwee Sheng was carrying it when they came. After we went home. I played Diablo3 with HS until 2+am, so freaking tired!  

And on Sunday, I went over to Lihui's first to meet up with Sheng Yang and Yun Yu! They came back from Thailand, heard their stories and it sounded freaking awesome. And they bought some singlets for me too! I hope its not ugly. I was late for training on sunday because had to discuss our company projects with them. Took us quite awhile and afterward I rushed for rowing. Didn't row much. Damn sien. Had lunch over at fareast and than I rushed back to Katong Shopping Center to sing K with SY, YY and Lihui . I feel guilty because I sang most of the time. 

And there is today. Slow lazy day. Got to finish most of my work! But i'm so tempted to go swimming in this hot weather! 


| Post