Behind the face of a thousand smiles.

Interaction Design [ Digital.Imaging Artist [

EDWIN TAN [ 26 SEPTEMBER 1990.
Becoming stronger than ever.

Tumblr | Friendster | Myspace | Twitter | Facebook
since january2008
Web Counter



PA Paddles!
Sunday, May 13, 2012 11:57 PM

A few more weeks to PA Paddle! My first competition for dragonboat! Exciting!
I went for training today. Damn I am seriously falling in like with this guy. But from all the information i heard and gather, he is going for Canoe Polo when he go into NUS. And hell, yesterday when they were counting the ratio for straights and gay, he kind of told them to put him in the straight section and he also said that many people think he is gay but he is straight. You know when you like someone of the same sex and they mentioned these kind of thing. Part of you just die off a little. Yes I like him, but I won't force it, everything needs to be natural for it to be true and real. It hurt and the angsty feeling is annoying but it can't be help. 
On the side note, I recently found out a friend from my secondary is a les! and she was telling me all sorts of things. She told me to try to go for the guy i am in like right, since she was straight before shes gay. But to her, he seem pretty gay to her as well. But well, this guy i like is just really love his NS mates so much. Its everywhere on his facebook. LMAO. but well, I need to relax and fight off this feeling.
We promised Hwee Sheng to go AMK after rowing today. The team actually was kinda bastard as they didnt adhered to the promised but after much convincing they are going to AMK. but! its funny, we took bus 22 and somehow, we went to NEX shopping mall to eat instead and we went for pizza hut! Sheng and I shared some drumlets and ate the same thing, curry zazzle. Chatted, laughed, have some fun. I'm glad the ice is melting bit by bit everyday. And we went home after getting some Durian Puff for our parents! 
Seriously, because of this love-hate feeling i get around that person. I just don't want this period to end. Its like a honeymoon period somewhere in my faraway land.

| Post