Behind the face of a thousand smiles.

Interaction Design [ Digital.Imaging Artist [

EDWIN TAN [ 26 SEPTEMBER 1990.
Becoming stronger than ever.

Tumblr | Friendster | Myspace | Twitter | Facebook
since january2008
Web Counter



school hols
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 4:55 PM

I had a major sunburnt from yesterday extra training. Eddie was with me all the way from 10-6 round there off. It was pretty fun because it took out time rowing about. Meng, Ray and XW is there too but they all left earlier.
Well today I am suppose to gym but I let time get the better of me. been so lazy dozing on and off. But I accomplished something today (something insignificant though) i am a level 60 witch doctor and have inferno mode on diablo3. No lifer I am.

Anyway i guess all my infatuation is gone or has it? I guess my mind has cleared up pretty good, how i did it? I stray away from temptation for me to be infatuated in, I stop thinking about it and I do other stuff to keep my mind away. working out pretty good actually. Now even if i were to think of that person, I sort of have this "i liked this person the other day" feeling and sort of empty yet itchiness. Strange.

So today I did not hit the gym. It's okay because after another extra training with Eddie tomorrow at bedok, I think we will go to the gym? If he is not going I will be going by myself then, I need to strengthen my muscle! the definition seem to be fading off! Going off to katong later to meet up for Team SP4 to do our affinity! I do hope today's meeting will postponed tomorrow meeting. hate these evening meeting. seriously take up the time :(

| Post