Behind the face of a thousand smiles.

Interaction Design [ Digital.Imaging Artist [

EDWIN TAN [ 26 SEPTEMBER 1990.
Becoming stronger than ever.

Tumblr | Friendster | Myspace | Twitter | Facebook
since january2008
Web Counter



JR, GARY met XIAOXIN
Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:24 AM

Today marks the first day Gary and JR met Xiao Xin privately
How I met XX is that we went to USS together and XX was brought along by RT, I introduced myself the first moment i met XX and he was actually eating a piece of cake. Talk about awkward and wrong timing. I got to know him by the end of the trip and when we parted we had this longing to know each other and feared that we might not meet again. At least for him, I remember trying to catch his eye and he was trying to find mine, and we bid goodbye because we both took different cars home.
To my surprised he found my Facebook the next day and I was happy he did.
I didn't want to date him out because I want to know him as a friend first. I want to meet him up casually with a bunch of friends so he will know how I am like when im around people and not how I am like when I am just with him because my actions will just be bias.
Thats why I wanted to ask him out again to One Altitude where we went clubbing with RT and the rest. But he couldn't make it then. But it's fine because afterward we went to RT's birthday celebration and he is coming :) Since i'm trying to get to know him I casually spoke to him about our Christmas Party and invited him along, so recently we just met up again during Christmas. I met him so far 3times and today was the 4th because I was in around his area with Gary and JR so I asked him down to pass something to him.
And this is like the first time being with him in such a small group and letting him know two of my very best friend!
it was good I guess but I am afraid it gets awkward like there is no common topic or anything, I want to keep the excitement and moment going and I don't want anyone to be awkward, especially not XX but I guess it was great! I felt a slightly more closer to XX :)
I want to be happy, to be bliss again so I can tell people from my past that I am fine and living again.

| Post