Behind the face of a thousand smiles.

Interaction Design [ Digital.Imaging Artist [

EDWIN TAN [ 26 SEPTEMBER 1990.
Becoming stronger than ever.

Tumblr | Friendster | Myspace | Twitter | Facebook
since january2008
Web Counter



2013 a conclusion to 2012
Tuesday, January 01, 2013 9:11 PM

All that i hope for has been said and done. I had a great life in 2012, mostly focusing on dragon boat. I take a step to workout, to toughen up. And made effort to join and stay in a dragon boat team. Everything that i receive in 2012 has been a wonderful memories. Remembering being clueless about the rowing lingo, getting out of my comfort zone, trying put myself out there to interact with people of all kinds. Because i had hope to live a great life of no regrets.
I would say do thing with a better conscience, i lead my life knowing the full consequences as how it might put me into. All i know was i am not ready, incapable of love. I lost another good friend of mine at the start of 2012 due to the issue that i cant love and he fell in love with me even after i told him i cant start anything and i just friend. I tespected his choice to stay away and we wished each other all the best in our life. 
I think right now, its no longer a rebound because i feel ready to do and be anything. I feel capable of being independant and be ready to love because i've learn to love myself and know what i am able to do. I've a group of friend of my own that i can be in my own skin in although sometime i feel unconfortable with someone. I must say i missed out a lot with my poly friends because of dragon boat but i think this year, 2013 will be the lasy year i am competitive with this sport. I want to love and be love. This years resolution will all be looking out for everyone i missed out on and finding my life time partner. 
Happy days ahead! Onwards! Finding true love and friendship!

| Post