Behind the face of a thousand smiles.

Interaction Design [ Digital.Imaging Artist [

EDWIN TAN [ 26 SEPTEMBER 1990.
Becoming stronger than ever.

Tumblr | Friendster | Myspace | Twitter | Facebook
since january2008
Web Counter



Sister
Monday, March 04, 2013 4:52 AM

I found myself waking at at 4am after dozing off from a text with Xiaoxin. I wanted to fall asleep but i did not expect to wake up crying and missing my sister. I dreamt of my family. I dreamt of the changes it felt after my sister is married. I love my sister, i never realised these feelings before. I guess i never have a reason to be feeling this ways before, i never thought that she will be moving away and start a life somewhere even though thats what she talks about all the time last year. This fact has finally sunk.

I sleep really late most of the time at home, and mostly there would be that one more person outside in the living room with the lights on and doing her work. The nostalgic 'beep' sound emited from the laptop will ring after awhile and you would know its my sister and her almost powerless lenovo laptop. She would sometime be there when i come back home and we would chit chat and laugh through the night. If i watched a movie i would tell her every single thing from the show that i just watch, the last movie was "The Impossible". 
The last time i cried for a girl was "RuoYu" when she was leaving Singapore after 'O' level examination, going Taiwan to study in a university and i never get to meet her again.
I know i will see my sister again but like she said everything is changing. She won't know how badly i miss her. I think somehow she also taught me to love my family for them and if someone need to make this family work it start with 'me'. I love you sister and i wish you forever be happy and believing in all that you are doing.

| Post